Former TNA talent may not return apart of 'they'

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

AJ Styles sig request

*Theme: AJ Styles
*Colours: Black White Blue
*Person(s): AJ Styles
*Text: "The Phenomenal" (above) AJ Styles (below)
Font: doesn't matter, whatever looks nice I dont care
*Size: 500x200
Pics: Just AJ, and maybe 2 AJ faded pics in the BG
Name placement: center

you guys are the best hope you can do it thnx

Markz

Reaction score
aj.gif

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
PWInsider said:
After the return of Scott Steiner at last night's Impact taping, it's pretty obvious that the next month of television is building to the return of the Main Event Mafia, led by Kurt Angle and possibly Dixie Carter as well, against Immortal.

The real interesting name in that mix is Booker T, as there has been some talk of late that he's been in discussions to return to World Wrestling Entertainment. Booker and WWE had negotiations last year that broke down but the sides have been on good terms.

Be interesting to see if he does go back to WWE or he rejoins the Main Event Mafia in TNA.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
I thought he was just chilling wrestling for his own promotion (if he still has it) & training students.

Reaction score
I rather not see the Main Event Mafia form again. That's over with and frankly, I'm tired of old ex WWE wrestlers taking over the company. I would be a lot happier if TNA would revolve around their own talent. I'm tired of seeing these ex WWE superstars take over. The only one I don't mind is Mr. Anderson but besides him, it's like I'm watching a WWE program.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I think Booker will be back in WWE esp if they do a WCW themed deal for mania. Maybe just maybe could get a Harlem Heat citing if they can work it out.

But anyways think there is a good chance they make MEM again but won't be with all of the same guys.

Reaction score
Yeah but I don't like how that feud ended. It started with the young guys vs. the veterans and in the end, veterans ended up on The Frontline's team anyway.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
And now it's gonna be the vets beating the young guys again just the other way around in heel/face roles.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Booker T Returning?

pwpix.net

- There has been some talk as of late that Booker T is in negotiations with WWE officials about a return to the company. They talked last year but those negotiations broke down. Booker and WWE have remained on good terms since then.
It makes sense with Booker having kids now, that he would want to return and make some extra savings for their future. It also is fitting since he is a name that they can have as a Rumble surprise and his WCW past with Mania being in WCW country. He could also go out on the big stage.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
sorry about that

Dante Cross

Reaction score
He'd do best IN WWE, also I dont want to see him in TNA again. And I agree on the comment about TNA being more WWE programming. The entire Genesis PPV featured WWE rejects.