Former WWE Star Arrested

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score
On his Twitter page, the wife of Shad Gaspard said he was arrested yesterday while walking on a sidewalk. The gist of what was posted was an assertion that Shad was not doing anything other than telling a police office that a car had just almost hit a pedestrian and the officer told him to shut up. This somehow led to him being arrested.His wife has said that footage of the incident will be released on TMZ.com later today.

Imagine there's going to be more to this story, as I doubt he got arrested for what was reported here.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I really hope it isn't some racist shit he got arrested on as I thought we have been passed that. But I' am gonna say there is more to the story.

Kylie

Reaction score
There has to be more than that. A guy isn't going to get arrested for just walking down the street.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I think when it is shown there was more to it it's gonna be shown the cop fucked up or something simply because the wife seems to want the video to hit the net so everyone could see what happened.

AF.

Reaction score

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Cop said he was arrested for resisting arrest. The thing missing is why he was originally arrested. I've heard it was for jaywalking and if thats true anybody in their right mind would resist arrest.

Also Josh Barnett was with Shad when it went down and is defending Shad.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Arrested over jay walking? A ticket over that is dumb enough but an arrest is extreme as fuck.

SAL

Reaction score
Officer has the right to arrest even for something that petty, I think. I know you can be arrested for petty MV offenses like that. So even for a shitty charge like that, if the officer has the right to arrest and has probable cause, a resisting charge could stand up. Very interesting that there's video, because I see little cases like this all the time where all you have is a cop's report and the cop usually trumps up what the defendant did.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Major problem with that is if Josh Barnett was with Shad like he claims to be and they arrested Shad for jaywalking and not Barnett than a major racial profiling case could go down.

Kizza

Reaction score
jaywalking :lmao

must have done that about 6 times on the way back from uni. oh fuck man, such a criminal.

SAL

Reaction score
Yeah, that footage is worthless and doesn't speak to whether the officer was reasonable in the first place OR whether what Shad did amounted to resisting arrest.