Adam Stryker

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CoreyCZ

Reaction score
Background Information
Name: Adam Stryker
Nickname: Your Next Worst Nightmare, Mayhem Maker
Ring Name: Adam Stryker
Alignment (Face, Heel, or Tweener): Tweener; not on anybody's side, not afraid of attacking wrestlers or interfering in matches, but doesn't cheat to win.
Hometown (Billed From): Los Angeles, California
Height: 6'1
Weight: 199lb
Sample Picture (Picture + Name of Picture Base):
AJ_STYLES_280x390_895550a.jpg

Gimmick Description (Be Detailed!): Talented young man, who has serious anger management issues. Eventhough he 'snaps' often, he is very intelligent, which makes him even more unpredictable. He has signature catchphrase, when he ends his promos with sentence "My name is Adam Stryker and I'm Your Next Worst Nightmare". When he wants to seed fear in his opponents or the audience, he starts to whisper in a very scary way.
How often Can you RP?: One to three times a week

Ring Attire & Entrance
Ring Attire: Black wrestling boots, white tights, black elbow pads
Entrance Attire (if different from ring attire): Black wrestling boots, white tights, black t-shirt, black elbow pads
Entrance Theme: Muse - Space Dementia (played from about 0:33 into the song)
[video=youtube;dOCZFChafOQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOCZFChafOQ[/video]
Entrance Description: Lights go out, when the drumming starts, the lights start to flash, and when Matt Bellamy starts with the "H8 is the one for me...", pyro explodes and Stryker is walking down the ramp to the ring, with full lights again. In the ring, he gets on one of the turnbuckles that is close to the ramp and when Bellamy sings "You make me sick", he does a cut-throat taunt (Undertaker like, but a lot quicker).

Move Set
In Ring Styles (Technician, High Flyer, Brawler, Hardcore, etc...): Technical/Brawler

Top Ten Most Used Moves
1. Electric Chair Driver
2. Regal-Plex
3. Falcon Arrow
4. Inverted Atomic Drop followed by Discus Clothesline
5. Knee Trembler
6. Superkick
7. Exploder Suplex
8. Inverted DDT
9. Pop-up European Uppercut
10. Diving Headbutt

Two Signature Moves:
1. The Stryke (Striking Spear)
2. Clouds Over California (TKO)

Two Finishing Moves:
1. Whisper To Your Nightmares (Hangman's Clutch)
2. Definition of Mayhem (Suplex lift flipped into a Double Knee Backbreaker)

Biography:
Adam Stryker was born in 1986 to American father Doug Stryker, former professional wrestler himself, and Czech mother Michaela. He's had several problems since he went to school, because although he is very intelligent, he could not handle his aggression. He pursued his dream to become a professional wrestling star, but he couldn't make it, being labelled as "The Problem Child of Pro-Wrestling" because of his anger management issues. Aged 22, he found his savior in doctor Johnatan Morrow, who has helped him to handle his aggression and use the anger only to his advantage, turning it from Stryker's biggest wound to his biggest weapon. Although, Adam insisted that he will build his new gimmick on his anger management problems and become a wrestling star with unpredictable tweener persona.
His breakthrough came in the summer of 2012. After travelling across the world to perform at indy wrestling shows, he became a mainstay of re-born Czech organization called CZSK Wrestling in July, portraying a psycho heel character. Month later, he also joined Alternative Championship Wrestling, hoping to reach new heights in both companies and become a big wrestling star.

Match history:
CZSK Thursday Night Havoc 4 - Adam Stryker def. Gary the Gargantuan, "The Flyin' Beachboy" Bobby Dickens and Xandhar Constantine (CZSK Intercity Championship 4-Way Match)
ACW Adrenaline 16 - Tyler Angel def. Adam Stryker
CZSK Thursday Night Havoc 6 - Adam Stryker def. Texas Venom (CZSK Intercity Championship)
ACW Adrenaline 17 - Adam Stryker def. Tyler Angel and "Darkside" Tony White

Titles held:
CZSK Intercity Championship (1x, current) - first Intercity champion of the new era

Last edited:

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
This is gonna be awesome. Do not disappoint, Dave.

CoreyCZ

Reaction score
I hope not to, man.

I did some editing, adding bio and more details on the gimmick and persona... plus I changed the theme song to my favorite one :D