Bandwagon fans

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
What are your thoughts on them?

It really annoys me esp when celebs do it a lot and just ride with whoever the hot team is and then all of a sudden act like they were a long time fan. Don't have to be a fan of the team in the state you live but I do think you should at least stick to one team.

Kairi

Reaction score
they can be annoying, it's like when i see kim kardashian at games in pictures and it's like she is just trying to get where the camera is, girl everyone already knows who you are.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
To be fair to Kim K, she is usually at the game of whoever she is fucking (Bush and Humphries)

As for teams, I don't really get it and I do, I love LAL and LAL only for basketball and have since around 95 when I first saw NVE and Eddie Jones play. When it comes to another sport, football for example, I have never found a team that I purely liked, just one player in Bret Favre.

As for other celebs Snoops bugs me at times because he has worn Laker, Warrior, and even Celtic colors. I can excuse the Warriors, but I don't excuse Boston and LA since they are rivals and have been historically. It makes me respect guys like George Lopez and Jack even more

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Snoop wore Boston stuff? :lol: I never saw that he seemed like one of the few celebs who stayed loyal to their favorite team (Lakers) even though that isn't exactly hard to do when it comes to that team.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I get Warriors gear because well they sucked forever and he is from Cali.

539w.jpg

Only saving grace was that it was a Bird jersey

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Only reason I can think of why he did it was cause of the obvious with it being green, lol. But still that don't even look right at all.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I've worn a Celtic jersey once in my life because my aunt bought it for me and I was told to not hurt her feeling. I felt dirty as hell (Toine jeresy)

Have had to wear a Suns one too to school after losing a bet when LA lost 3-4.

Reid

Reaction score
If i was to wear another teams jersey it would have to be like a Jordan jersey or something. I'm pretty good with sticking to my team as far as jersey's go. But i would never were a rivals jersey.

Thing i hate is when you rep your team even when they are bad and then when they are good people come out of the woodwork and act like they've always been fans.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Tell me about it. I know one guy who wears mad Laker gear and reps them now, and since we have been in school 8 years together, I had to ask him "why didn't you rep them with Kwamer and Smush?"

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
That pretty much fits Miami perfectly right now. About 90-95% of the current heat fans are more than likely bandwagon fans and it's pretty annoying.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
I hate Laker fans. All of them.

This right here. 80-100% of Lakers fans are fans of the Lakers because the media is CONSTANTLY sucking off the Lakers as being the greatest team in NBA history etc etc etc blah blah blah. That is Kobe is better than MJ, Todays Lakers team could be Magic Johnson's Laker team.

I can't motherfuckin stand it because 1. Celtics have 17 rings while Lakers have less, 2. It can never be proven Kobe is better than MJ because Jordan was never in his prime when he faced Kobe and they played in two complete different eras of basketball, and 3. Same thing. It can never be proven that Kobe's Lakers are better than Magic's Lakers because they played in different eras.

Sure Magic will proclaim that Kobe is better and blah blah blah but that can never be proven.

Maybe if the media would get off the Lakers cocks once in awhile I wouldn't hate them as much.

Reid

Reaction score
That pretty much fits Miami perfectly right now. About 90-95% of the current heat fans are more than likely bandwagon fans and it's pretty annoying.
I'd say more like half. no doubt they have a ton of bandwagoners with getting Lebron and Bosh. But they've had a decent run in the last few year with getting Shaq,Wade and winning a title.