iPhone 4 plummets 13,500ft to the ground and STILL works

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Under One

Reaction score
Official Newcastle United Disscussion Thread

Discuss Anything About Newcastle United In General Here....

Wrestling Station

They are going down :( next season is a relegation... remember my words of wisdom.

the dark knight

i hope they go down and bring us back our owen muhahahahahah

Wrestling Station

After that injury, Owen will never be the same....end of story.

As they cant bring big names, let them find another forward, such as Carlton Cole he has talent.

phantomgerald

sign a damn decent defender!!! not some shit like boumsong or bramble. why didn't they go go for huth or woodgate when they were available

Wrestling Station

sign a damn decent defender!!! not some shit like boumsong or bramble. why didn't they go go for huth or woodgate when they were available

Coz they have board of directors that suck balls.
They dont want to pay more to get new defenders, so they are only looking at the youth team they have which is a big mistake due to the big competition in the EPL, they need exprienced defenders instead imo. Ayala (valencia defender would be great) but you know the problem, MONEY!

phantomgerald

yeah, when u have the money to pay 16m pounds for owen and 10m for martins yet not have 3m to sign huth? that i feel is just an insult. the directors are decent because they actually back the team with money. its the manager that suck balls. roeder got a shit team to begin with and hes not a manager you count on to turn things around(i'm a west ham fan, i know)

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Owen has been unlucky with injury since he joined newcastle but the games he has featured in he has played well and scored. Martins is quality he has scored 17 goals this season that is more than Shearer scored last season. We do need to by a new defence, if it wernt for shay given we would be in the 2nd division. Roeder is a decent manager and should stay on as Newcastle manager because he has done nothing wrong up to now. Newcastle had best learn that there is no point in appointing a new manager because that means we have to start from scratch again.

Henni

Reaction score
newcastlle is a good Team in the UK but i lie ManU most

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Good to see Michael Owen back tonight for the Toon played the whole game, looked dangerous at times but the wingers never really created anything for him.

the dark knight

Good to see Michael Owen back tonight for the Toon played the whole game, looked dangerous at times but the wingers never really created anything for him.

MATE!!!!!!!!!! ARE U KIDDING ????? how the fuck didnt i watch the match :( i thought owen was gonna be out for the rest of the season .

Wrestling God

Reaction score
No he did play dark knight, he scrapped for every ball and looked pretty sharpe. He has now declared himself fit to play for england.

Wrestling Station

Owen should team up with Rooney in the England national team. Owen is a fast, good scorer, but he lacks fitness imo.