Round 3: Quadrant 3 Matchup 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Better Tag Champs

• Edge and Christian

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Brothers of Destruction

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Edge and Christian
images

Edge and Christian won the titles from the Dudley Boyz on April 2nd 2000 in a Triangle Ladder match also involving the Hardy Boyz at Wrestlemania 2000. They lost the titles to Too Cool on the May 29th 2000 Raw. They won them back on June 25th 2000 at King of The Ring in a four way elimination match also involving the Hardy Boyz and T & A. They lost the titles to The Hardy Boyz on September 24th 2000 at Unforgiven in a Steel Cage Match. They won the titles back on October 22nd 2000 at No Mercy when they dressed as Los Conquistadores. The lost the titles back the next night on Raw when the Hardy Boyz dressed as Los Conquistadores. They won their fourth titles from Right To Censor on December 10th 2000 at Armageddon in a four way match also involving The Dudley Boyz and Road Dogg and K-Kwik. They lost the titles to The Rock and The undertaker on the December 18th 2000 Raw. They won the titles back on that week’s Smackdown with Kurt Angle as the special guest Referee. They lost them to The Dudley Boyz on January 21st 2001 at The Royal Rumble. They won their sixth titles on the March 19th 2001 Raw from The Hardy Boyz they lost them the same night to The Dudley Boyz. They won them back on April 1st 2001 at Wrestlemania X-Seven in a TLC match also involving the Hardy Boyz. The lost the titles to The Brothers of Destruction on the April 19th 2001 Smackdown.

Brothers of Destruction
692375869_display_image.jpg

The Undertaker and Kane won the tag titles from Edge and Christian on the April 19th 2001 Smackdown. They lost the titles to The Two Man Power Trip on April 29th 2001 at Backlash. They won the titles a second time from DDP and Kanyon on August 19th 2001 at Summerslam in a Steel Cage Match. They lost the titles to The Dudley Boyz on the September 17th 2001 Raw.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Another good match-up and another tough decision. I'm going to go with Edge and Christian because they were more revolutionary. They innovated TLC and Ladder matches, they held the titles an unprecedented seven times, and on top of that they were insanely entertaining.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Tough decision but I went Brothers of Destruction.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I am torn here because I was obviously a big fan of Brothers of Destruction. But in the end I went with E & C because in the end they were the better tag team and better champions as they held the titles in some incredible matches.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Edge and Christian easy. Brothers of Destruction was pretty good but they I dunno. That also wasn't my fave era of taker either. E & C were just too good.