‘Heat dome’ set to envelope US with sizzling temperatures

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
A ‘heat dome’ is sweeping across the US this weekend, bringing prolonged sweltering temperatures, expected to reach 15 to 25 degrees Fahrenheit above what’s normal for this time of the year.

A ‘heat dome’ occurs when high pressure traps hot air underneath it and usually lasts a number of days. Combined with high humidity, heat indices are forecast to soar - the highest indices are predicted to be felt across the Corn Belt and Midwest, topping 110 degrees Fahrenheit (43 Celsius).

‘Heat dome’ set to envelope US with sizzling temperatures

Nick

Reaction score
Please, no... 15-25 degrees above normal here means at least 125 degrees

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
My apartment feels like the arctic because I couldn't handle 89°so 95°+ 15 or 25 = death of Botchie( and all other fat ppl).

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
We might hit 104 today/tomorrow and I am in Ohio... :okay:

RIP :upset:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I have to go brave the outside... If I don't come back... Feed my cats and remember... KITLER LIVES FOREVER! :kitler: